Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Sonicz come visit ;)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Ive created a little forum community with a few mirror board from hostboard. Come check it out n tell me if you wants a forum there 2. hehe biggrin
    http://www.forumz2002.f2s.com/



    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org.uk (as seen on TV)
    ITerrorists Forums
    UBB Forumz2002

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <h4>This ounds like a job for... Anyone but me! But I'll go take a look anyway, for I am eternally curious.</h4>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <h4>It creeps me out! I wouldn't be caught dead at that board. Although that would be interesting. Besides, it seems like a private thingy. See ya next week Res!
    </h4>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Who gives a flying fuck what you lame ass opinion is! Was this topic directed at your fucken gay ass?

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org.uk (as seen on TV)
    ITerrorists Forums
    UBB Forumz2002

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <h4>Ouch. I was just kidding. Dutch humour, never mind. Sorry. </h4>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Damn, you no fun to fight with frown

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org.uk (as seen on TV)
    ITerrorists Forums
    UBB Forumz2002

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <h4>Sorry. You're not the first to say that. Maybe I can try insulting someone on a more personal level.</h4>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Im accustomed to flaming, which i thought that was, my bad frown

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org.uk (Account deleted (We will be back))
    ITerrorists Forums
    UBB Forumz2002

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <h4>Flaming, eh? What's the difference between that and following people around and picking fights with them. That reminds me: WHERE ARE YOU RES?!</h4>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <h4>Because I used to do that. Just a little test, nothing more. I got all I could out of it after 3 weeks...</h4>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •